Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

I prefer to call them Goals for the year rather than resolutions, since resolutions are easier to forget. Regardless of how I label them, this is a short list of things I wish to accomplish in 2011:

1. Donate art quilts to AAQI. At least 2 since I made this plural!

2. Create more original patterns AND market them. (Funny, as I'm sitting here, I just came up with another quilt idea... yay!)

3.Get the rest of the boxes unpacked. There's only a few, but they're the ones that I look at and can't seem to figure out what to do with the stuff..... (garage sale?)

4. Make my family proud. :)

5. Heal my ankle/heel. I'm tired of this pain, so this coming year, I pledge to obey Dr's orders the WHOLE time and get it healed so I can run a marathon before I turn 31. :) As I am now, though, I get to start the new year with an MRI on Monday... oh joy. Telling this ADHD girl to lie still for an hour? Bad idea. It wouldn't be so bad if I were allowed something to occupy my hands!

Honestly, that's not too hard of a list, is it? Except the whole listen-to-the-Dr. thing....

I hope your Christmas was as Merry as mine, and here's to a great New Year!

PS- if anyone is randomly wondering, chipotle peppers are rather spicy.... the kind that seems nice and mild, but as you eat it creeps up on you until your sinuses are definitely clear!! But, man-o-man, this chili I just made is TASTY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FREE questions and comments! Complaints will be read for a nominal fee of $17,000.